Monday, September 5, 2011

Our Future Van

So every time we pass a toyota van.. I BEG Jeremy to get me one. I think they are THE COOLEST vehicles ever made. So.. I have been looking on KSL for one that I like.. and I found the PERFECT one. Unfortunately we are too poor at the moment to purchase my dream vehicle (which is extremely sad since it is only 1800 dollars) and so I have made the picture of the van as our desktop background.. and if the book 'The Secret" is real.. one day it will be mine. There is also a picture of a VERY nice car.. and the reason I put it up is because if I could choose between the two I would HANDS DOWN choose the van. No lie. Anyways, I will do a little remodeling to our van when we get one. I am going to put those cool spinner hub caps on. You can't tell on this picture, but the van actually has like two windows on the top, not sure if they are sun roofs.. I REALLY hope they are. So I will take and pick up my kids from school everyday in this van. Whenever I tell people ideas like this they always say "you are just like your mom" :)I'll take that compliment ANY DAY!


2 comments: