Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our wonderful families

Time to introduce our families. We are so blessed to have such amazing families! Brad and Julie and the kids we miss you! (Living in India) Brandee and Ian and the kids we also miss you! (Living in Oklahoma)



Jeremy's parents and all of his nieces and nephews- Jeremy's parents are great. His dad makes me laugh and his mom has done SO much for us. I wish I would have been here to make a colorful shirt!



Brad and Julie and Family (Jeremy's brother, his wife, and their kids)
Their family is amazing. They live in India right now and have such cool lives! :) They are all so smart and wonderful.




Brandon and Nicki- Jeremy's sister and her husband
Brandon is a videographer and does a lot of church movies and other stuff. Nicki makes me laugh all the time. They let us live with them for like 4 months last year and we are forever grateful. Their kids are the following 3 pictures




Riley- Very adventurous and not afraid to try anything




Luke- Such a character! SOOOO FUNNY. He will choose his own outfits and they are SO COOL. Deathly allergic to peanuts.




Bailey- A sweetheart. Always helps everybody with everything.



Jeremy's brother.. or should I say lady antebellum?




Dad and Step mom- Our favorite thing to do with Candace's parentals are sing around the campfire.



Me and my Dad- such an amazing Dad.



My sisters



Sister Brandee and Husband Ian

Brandee and Ian's Kids are the following two



Liam and Brandee- Liam is so cute. He just had his very first soccer game on Saturday. He is 3



Brysen- Brandee and Brysen were able to live with us for a while as Brysen grew up. I grew so attached and love him SO MUCH.



My sister Amy and me- Amy is only a year older than me so we have always been really close.




Amy's husband Alex- He is the life of the party all the time. Not afraid to do ANYTHING in public.. can be embarrassing at times. :)

Amy and Alex's Kids are the following 2



Malaki- SO SMILEY! He smiles probably 85% of the day.




Taylee- So much like our mom. She will go to any stranger and in five minutes they are best friends. She is so sweet.



Sister Heather and her husband Fred- Fred is an amazing car mechanic. He has been so great and saved us SOOO much money on car problems. Heather is such a sweetheart.


Heather and Fred's little girl



Paityn- Doesn't like stuffed animals.. only likes blankies. She sleeps with three tiny little blankies.. they are each a little bigger than a hankerchief.

3 comments:

  1. what a great family you both have! especially jeremy's sister's family, wow they are incredible. and you nailed the kids on the head. luke's clothes ARE so cool. i won't tell brandon you called him a videographer...(its sort of an insult in the biz). CINEMATOGRAPHER! apparently there is a big difference. Candace, your sisters have adorably cute kids! and cute names too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute families! I'm so glad I have known your family and I always loved going over to your home awe so many memories there!! so thanks to the Kerry's for having us crazy girls over all the time. ps I was talking about mac & cheese w/a friend the other day and i remember eating it all the time over at your house. it was my favorite meal. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cass! mac and cheese will ALWAYS remind me of you and our friends :) My dad LOVED you guys coming over. Nicki- I am terribly sorry to get Brandon's title messed up. haha PPLLLEEEAASSSEEE don't tell him! Hope to see you guys soon

    ReplyDelete