Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our Beautiful Friends

Time to introduce some great friends on blog. Picture taken at Cassidy's shower. Jeremy and I did look a like pictures that I GET A KICK OUT OF everytime I look at them HAHAHA Brandee- if you ever look at my blog again.. I hope this makes you smile.. and my friends miss you. Becca wants to go jetskiing again. Cassidy (I FINALLY HAVE ANOTHER FRIEND ON HERE)HAHAHA- you are so cute.. cutest pregnant girl. Can't wait till the little guy is here. :)

Heidi- If you read this.. you are my TRUE friend (since you were my VERY FIRST follower!) haha so I wish you were in this picture. I will start off by talking about you- You make me laugh! And you are the greatest boss EVER. :) We gotta get together more with you guys.. yogurt run?! :)



Original picture- not the ugliest we have ever had



Sammy- Friends since 7th grade. Don't even know what to say about Sammy.. she is CRAZY and FUN. Amazing at any sport she tries. She can pick up a ball for the first time and have perfect skill after a week.



Jessie- Friends since 7th grade. I had the opportunity to room with Jessie for two and a half years.. and we would practice ugly faces in our mirror. This was one of them.. she has perfected it. She was such a good roomie- she would push me to do sit ups with her every night, and when we would "sit up" we would take turns saying a word in spanish. So not only were we six-packin.. we were becoming Spanish-fluent. We would also make sure we both read our scriptures and said our prayers every night. Now she is turnin in her papers to serve a mission!



Becca- Friends since 7th grade. "Milly" is the biggest goof ball anybody will EVER meet. So many great memories.. I could write a 30 page blog entry on funny memories alone.



Cassidy- I would have to say either volleyball or Mrs. Romph's choir class united our friendship. I knew the first time we got kicked out of choir we would be best friends. HAHAHA Then there was Willy Wonka's math class. We also have a "yolanda" hand shake. (Cass I hope you remember it!!)



Court- This face she is pullin is her "Jasper" face. And I didn't think ANYBODY in the world could pull such a nasty face.. UNTIL WE FOUND THIS GIRL. HAHAHA I lived with Court for two years at USU and had so much fun with her. Best memory- when she wet the bed.



ME- I have known her for 23 years. She is so cool and fun. HAHA J/K

1 comment:

  1. YAY we are blogger friends!!! I'm so happy. I love your background, it is so you. Of course I remember our yolanda handshake. it will always be with me. :) You are so sweet candace i can't wait till you become a mommy so we can be mommies together.

    ReplyDelete